Saturday, November 13, 2010

Home Alone

So, I've been home alone. Bear took the kids to Camden for an overnight. I couldn't go because I'm on stand-by *giggle. Well, anyway while I was at work on Friday I was thinking of all the things that I wouldn't do while I sat around the house. My plan was to be completely lazy! I was going to read, lay around, eat candy, and watch whatever I wanted on TV... I had it all planned out. Funny how things don't go as planned. Instead I received more phone calls and text messages than I thought possible, I swear everyone I know called or sent me texts. Then I realized that for all the money we pay for cable (up to 600 channels) not a damn thing was on. Seriously!?! So I went to bed early, I was awakened this morning by more phone calls. Since I was up with the sun anyway I made Bear a Red Velvet Cake, then I made cookies for the kids, had lunch with GG so we could talk about the church business meeting that she went to. Since we were talking business she asked if I was going to pay her this month, so I wrote her a check for $500 then gave her my last $10 in cash so she could go see a movie with Bear's Aunt Will. GG also suckered me into inviting my father to Thanksgiving dinner (that situation needs it own blog). My interactions with GG can be fun, but expensive. Since I was bored after she left I went for a run (1 mile in 12 mins--yuck). After my run I showered, dressed, and surfed the net looking for half-wigs. Boring. Now, I'm sitting in what is now my usual spot watching the boys play Call of Duty on the 55" (its 55" not 52" as stated in a previous post), I think Bear is asleep on the sofa, and Grace is watching cartoons. I'm going to bed. Maybe next weekend, I'll have something more exciting happen. Night.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment